Forscher Technology Solutions provides RHCSA training which will help participants to earn the Red Hat Certified System Administrator certification. The RHCSA training program will provide the ability to explore the Linux environment like an experienced Linux Administrator.
Target Audience and Pre-requisites:
This course is designed for IT professionals who are passionate about learning Red Hat Linux and experienced Red Hat Enterprise Linux System administrators seeking validation of their skills. The prerequisite for this course is Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
Fast track-5 days
Normal Track-4 to 5 weekends
Corporates-Custom Configured per client requirements and modules required.
RHCSA training curriculum is a comprehensive solution for Red Hat administration covering two course modules namely,
- RH124: Red Hat System Administration I
- RH134: Red hat System Administration II
By the end of this training, the learners will be able to perform the following tasks:
- Have control in using command line to manage files
- Install and configure local components and services
- Administer Linux users and groups and grant them permissions to access files
- Configure local storage using partitions and logical volumes
- Handle network file systems (NFS)
- Schedule and define priority of Linux tasks
- Control services, maintain logs, and update software packages
- Manage security including SELinux configuration