Ansible Training is delivered by Subject Matter Experts currently managing, landscapes in real-time environments. The course and its contents are developed by subject matter experts and solution Architects, who deliver the solutions to Fortune 500 and Top-Notch MNCs around the globe.
Red Hat Training and Certification helps IT professionals become skilled, proven, and ready to successfully automate, configure, and manage Ansible to create and standardize centralized automation practices that add business value and build a strong foundation for DevOps.
Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Automation Course Content:
- Using Ansible inventories to define groups of hosts
- Creating Ansible playbooks
- Using Ansible playbooks to configure systems to a specified state
- Creating and using Ansible templates to create customized configuration files for hosts
- Creating Ansible roles
- Using Ansible Vault in playbooks to protect sensitive data
Ansible Certification Training in Chennai; designed and developed from the ground up, by training experts specifically to cater, candidates of all technical backgrounds, especially focusing on the
- Automation with Ansible (DO407),
- Red HatCertificate of Expertise in Ansible Automation (EX407),
- Automation with Ansible II: Ansible Tower(DO409).
Ansible : Introduction
- Creating playbooks : Strings, Lists, Dictionaries and Line Folding
- Anatomy of a playbook : plays, tasks, modules
- Inventory : Host, Group variables
- Writing and creating dynamic inventory
Variables and Facts
- Defining, registering variables
- Facts : Viewing all and subset of facts
- Using set_fact to define a new variable
- Built-in variables and setting variables on command line
- Running Task on Control Machine
- Manually gathering Facts and running one host at a time
- Filters, patterns specifying hosts.
- Encrypting Sensitive Data with Vault
- Dealing with Changed_when and failed_when
- Create and invoke sample custom module
- Implementing modules in Shell and python : Parsing, accessing parameters
- Design Pattern and basic structure of a role
- Creating sample role/profile : Real Life Example
- Organizing nodes with ENC, LDAP Backend
Debugging Ansible Playbooks
- Debugging SSH issues
- Debug, Asset module
- Limiting which tasks run : Step, start-at-task and tags
Automation with Ansible I Benefits
- Understand the architecture and terminology of Ansible.
- Deploy, install and run ad hoc commands in Ansible
- Create Ansible plays and implement a playbook.
- Manage inclusions and variables by understanding precedence and variable scope in a play.
- Execute and monitor tags, handlers and task control in playbooks.
- Configure Jinja2 templates
- Define, execute and manage roles.
- Use different delegations, parallelism and connection types for creating complex playbooks
- Implement and manage encryption with Ansible Vault.
- Troubleshoot managed nodes and control machine.
- Install and configure Ansible Tower.
- Use Vagrant for implementing Ansible in a DevOps setup.